Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Strange Doings


Okay. I came home this afternoon, like I do every day. This semester, the Other Half teaches Tuesday nights, so he wasn't home, nor was he expected.

I know that he was here at some point mid-day, because when I looked up, this is what I saw on the bedroom ceiling.

Yes, those are wires. and such.

I emailed him, but so far there's been no response.

Sure would like to know what's going on. . .


And here's a new bit of car knitting. Booties for the bootie stash, seeing as how everyone we know is either reproducing, or has child who is.

(Happy Feet cleaned me out.)

This one (a favorite pattern I memorized long ago) seems to be going horribly wrong. I mean, these things are huge! Like big enough to fit a one year old. Oh! They get that big, don't they?

I pretty much know how the Harlot feels. Fortunately, they grow into our gifts if we wait long enough. This is a very good thing!

Fair knitting is progressing nicely. I am all but finished with the basics and getting ready to move along to the fancy stuff.

I fear that I need to buy yarn to finish up, though. I have no "elephant color" in anything but wool, for example, though a wool elephant might be okay.

Hmmm.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random