Monday, June 19, 2006

Same Old, Same Old


It would seem that my doctor (the joker) has declared that I must be pregnant. (I told you he was a joker!) Um, I went out of that particular business several years ago. So, no. There's no need to plan a cyber-shower (or any other kind unless it involves soap and water).

He actually thinks it might be the beginning of an ulcer and has ordered that nasty test (the one that involves drinking barium on an empty stomach). The Other Half offered to come along. I declined. I don't need a witness.

I also need to reschedule it from Wednesday (two days hence) because a coworker scheduled other stuff that conflicts.

I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

That yellow stuff? That's lemon ginger tea. Soothing.


And the knitting du jour is a baby bootie. I'm still refilling the bootie box from which all presents flow. There was a run on baby presents this spring.

(I'm glad other people are multiplying and I'm not!)

This is just my memorized easy pattern in variegated baby ack with some fuzzy white stuff for the foot.

Impressive and easy. And fast.
Comments:
Some doctors THINK they're funny!

I, too, am always willing to celebrate pregnancy with other women, and at the same time I can celebrate that it WON'T be me anymore ...

Beth in MN :-)
 
Any chance you can post this pattern?

Mary in Iowa
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random