Thursday, June 15, 2006

One Of Those Days

Dudes, don't ask.

The stories I could tell are not my own. I sure wish I could tell them. But no one would believe them. Not any of them. None. Not a one.

So I'll just talk about mittens.

This just in: Pairs 4 and 5 are underway. Pair 4 is the mindless, knit-in-a-tube-add-the-thumb-later blue one that's almost finished. It's sort of on the right.

Pair #5 is the show-off-what Regia-can-d0 pair on the left.


I'm starting to wish I had bought mittens for the challenge! (And chosen something else to enter in the fair.)

But I'm in this deep, so I figure I'll knit a bit and bitch a blit. Then I'll start on the snow people and Santa and such. The fun stuff.

So far, I am fresh out of fresh ideas, so I'll probably rely on Jean Greenhowe for inspiration.


I just have one question: Is it possible for a man to be the victim of gender discrimination?
Comments:
Sure it's possible. Male (secretaries)administrative assistants as one, then, males being under 'reverse discrimination' or 'reverse sexual harassment' -- many cases of such.
 
Yup. It's entirely possible, men being passed over because they'd really rather prefer a woman in that position, people remving their children from daycare classes that are headed up by a male teacher, etc. I think everyone is able to be descriminated against, even the white male priveledged that dominate the country.
(another nancy j, commonly referred to as Enjay)
 
Yes, anyone can be discriminated against, just like prostitutes can be raped, etc.

Hope your day today is better!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random