Saturday, June 17, 2006

Did Someone Say Mittens?



I bought this colorway of Regia sock yarn from Elann.com when they were closing out some cool colors. I planned to make socks for me.

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I have since decided that (in the words of Rabbitch ) it makes socks that look like boiled ass.

I decided that it would be better as mittens. They're wool (so therefore, should be warm) and colorful. Yep, better as mittens.

And maybe a hat.

Now to make them match.






And, there's always a hat on the needles. We call this mindless car knitting. It travels in a little tote.

This time, I cast on 90 stitches.

The yarn is Phildar (are they still in business?) Pegase. Three colors. Using up odd balls that look good together.

For Ship Support. Naturally.




Later today, or perhaps tomorrow, I will do a little rant.

Stay tuned.
Comments:
Ranting?

Don't tell me you're going to try to exactly match the mitten.
 
I'm thinking you don't actually have to make them match. But I'd love to sit here and watch you lose your mind trying.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random