Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Closing In

Please direct your eyes to the Yarn Coundown overthereontheright.

Please es'plane how I can subtract (net) 15 balls (actually 23, because I added a prize of 8 balls of yummy Annabelle Fox DK weight superwash) and still have over 56 &*%$# miles of yarn in my stash! Defies all logic!

Okay. I feel better after that little rant.

I have put more-than-a-little time into Diamond Patch since Saturday. I really, really, really want to wear it before it's too hot and muggy for layering here in eastern Pennsylvania. Looks like I might get my wish.

One more short row sleeve cap, two tiny seams (under the arms) and about a gazillion ends to weave in.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Comments:
Having 56 miles worth of yarn to play with is a good thing. It does tend to make buying more yarn harder to justify, but still what better road to ruin? Drive to drink? Uh.....more when I think of more mileage cliches.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random