Sunday, June 25, 2006

Already?



When I get a sufficient stash of odd balls and odd bits, I cast on a "scrapghan." I usually make one a year.

The last one I made was pronounce "finished" on April 19. This year.

So, where in the holy hell did all of this stuff come from?

There;s quite nearly enough there to start another and it's only been (counts on fingers) two freakin' months! (yes, I'm shouting)


I guess that it's time to cast on another!


If it's gonna be your birthday in a few days (like, say, early in July) stop reading!


Here's a cute little number I cast on and finished last night. It goes with the book. The pattern is here.

It's meant to be worn as a sports band (to keep sweat from your eyes, if you are inclined to exercise).






I tried it on.

Didn't want to stretch it out.

I'm thinking that I might just make one for me. Just for gardening. And to accessorize my role as Queen of the Known Universe.

Maybe in purple.

Must do something about the hair. And the toothpaste on the mirror.


Comments:
Oh, how cute! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random