Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!



I finished these up last night.

I think I'll call them "Happy Feet." The colors make me smile.

And they aren't such a bad pair of twins. Certainly nothing like the way this yarn came out in a bigger pair!




And here's how I spent the evening tonight.

I did the cuff last night. Tonight was just the heel. All 22 stitches of it. And I've done 5 rows of the foot, so in just 19 more rounds (19*44= 836) or 836 stitches, I get to do it again.

I think I hear my pillow calling my name.

I definitely do not hear this sock calling to me.
Comments:
I loved the happy socks. They are so....happy.

I swear, "Lost" killed me! Sayid to the rescue!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random