Thursday, May 25, 2006

Enough, Already!


Stop the whimpering. It's keeping me awake!

I reached the end of the line, end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on point.

Yep, picked up ol' Diamond Patch and pretended to work on it while attempting to watch the season finale of Lost.

So, what's up with that? What's going to happen to Sawyer and Jack and Kate? And who is the mysterious "Penny?" Will Michael and Walt make it to safety?

Okay! Enough of that.

I picked up Diamond Patch tonight and completed 2 more diamonds and started the last one. (Ever notice how UFOs get put aside at about 90 minutes to finished? Yeh, me too.

So, I have 1 diamond, 2 triangles (half-diamonds), the little cap sleeves, and the neckline to knit. That close! Couple hours.

I do believe I see the end in sight. And the best part is that I still like it.

Baby Bird update: Flown the coop. Vanished into thin air. Just like Michael and Walt. whew
Comments:
Flying the friendly skies, one hopes.

Personally I hope the Others that Danielle was so afraid of get Michael. "He's my son!" If that's the case, then sure, go ahead and kill two people and possibly four more. Tool.

So the button did have a purpose! Hopefully next season will be better than this one.
 
Whoops, forgot all about poor Diamond Patch. Almost done? Awesome! It looks good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random