Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This Isn't the Entry

that I framed in my mind.

Two more young lives were snuffed out. The driver, who is charged with underage drinking, drug use, speeding, driving with a permit and no adult in the car, violating his curfew, and any number of other offenses, is already out of the hospital. His two passengers were buried. The car and the permit were both less than 24 hours old. He was driving so fast that the engine of the car was thrown 60 feet beyond the tree he hit. At 6:30 a.m. on a residential street.




I will post a picture of my progress on the top if Blogger will stop being pissy. Five diamonds down, one to go before I start joining them. Okay. Maybe in the morning.
Comments:
Oh, no.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random