Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Than You (or I) Wanted to Know

Yesterday, I started 18 hours of Serve Safe classes for certification in safe food handling. Here's a list of everything I will never consume again:

meat, fish, poultry, shellfish, eggs, all dairy products, tofu and other soy products, raw and cooked fruit and vegetables, sprouts, cereal and other grain products, leftovers, fresh-cooked, and water.

What's left?

Chocolate and diet soda. And crackers.

Slender City, here I come!

Finger Update: I was closing a door when someone was opening it (yes, the same door) and jammed my left ring finger. Swollen knuckle seems to be getting better. I'll put my rings back on on the weekend. Thanks for your concern, Gentle Readers.
Comments:
Sorry, crackers are grain products ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random