Friday, February 17, 2006

Busy Day

I think this is the earliest I have been ready for bed (with the intention of closing my eyes) since I was about eight years old!

We were watching the Friday Movie (Broken Flowers--Bill Murray) and I was nodding off. I don't know if I was actually snoring, but the Other Half suggested that we might consider calling it a night! And so we are.

To recap the day:
5:00 a.m Arise. Feed cats. Dress. Eat.
6:30 a.m. Arrive at work, begin troubleshooting computer glitches
8:15 Meet with service learning student team to discuss marketing "Hunger doesn't take a holiday" food drive campaign, continue troubleshooting
9:30 Arrive at site of presentation
10:00 Sing first song (America the Beautiful)
10:15 Conclude singing 5th song: I'll Be Seeing You (in between, sing Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition, Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree, and another WWII ballad that I know but can't for the life of me remember. Senior citizen group, yeh, why?)
11:00 Conclude presentation that includes DVD "glitch. Sing last song: May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You. (They sure were a singing bunch!)
11:30 Meet with donor over lunch, following tour of warehouse
Rest of afternoon, continue troubleshooting printer "issue" and "delete problem," blowing off conference call scheduled for 2, where I was filling in for someone else, which was totally forgotten until this very minute
Grocery store
Put away groceries
Cook Dinner
Put DVD in player
nod off

Yep, it's time to let my pillow take over.

No pictures. They would be too unpleasant.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random