Thursday, November 10, 2005

After Hours

We had guests today. First a committee meeting, followed by a visit from our newly-elected state representative, followed by a delegation from a M.O.M.s group (which I think means "mothers of multiples," but maybe not, I was afraid to ask) and their very small children (4 under 4 and not a twin among them). It was a zoo!

So I came home and finished these:



to go with the little sweater that I finished a couple of days ago.

And I am at about 12" on the shawl (of 56) after 4 evenings of serious knitting. There are no pictures of that. Nothing to see. Move along.

Tomorrow, I give blood!

.
Comments:
Are you giving it voluntarily?

I'm just askin'.
 
I guess that depends.

I also got roped in to coordinating the United Way stuff.
 
Do you have "sucker" written across your forehead you doer of good?
 
Cookies. I'm in it for the Lorna Doones!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random