Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Untitled

I have been trying for over 24 hours to post "part 2" of the sock tutorial.

Please bear with me (and Blogger) until we (I) resolve this. I may have to reboot (d'oh), the only thing I haven't already done (double d'oh).

Your patience will be rewarded.

For what it's worth, I am at the elbow of the second sleeve on Lopi. It looks like there will be more than enough yarn to add 3" to the body (yeah!) before I attach the sleeves and start the yoke.

Basement update: Water issue is resolved. Bad smell issue lingers. We had to trash the (old, recycled from the living room) area rug. It smelled a whole lot like wet skunk. It's outside waiting for trash pick-up. This weekend, we will search the cheap stores for a replacement.

Stay tuned. There will be more.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random