Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Different

I don't like to crochet. Yes, I know how. And I don't like it.

So it isn't any surprise that a big pile of granny squares, contributed by a member of Native American Support have gone long neglected! A bunch of those squares were among the projects I schlepped along to the wedding, knowing that if I were without benefit of something interesting to work on, I would work on the mindless. And I did:



I added a single crochet edge to 42 squares, then whip stitched them together into a lively and colorful 6X7 square woobie, perfect for a little kid being taken into fosterage.

Of course, the edge looked so nekkid that I just had to add a scalloped border. The joining and edging yarn is Red Heart Supersaver in Raspberry:



And lest you think I did not knit, here's the sock Rabbitch wanted me to knit during the ceremony. Too damned hot to knit, Rabbitch! Sock pattern is sort of my own and the yarn is Bernat Aspen in the Log Cabin colorway (blues, browns, beiges).



.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random