Monday, July 04, 2005

Independence Day

Happy 4th to one and all! Do they have a 4th of July in the UK? Of course they do! And a 3rd and a 5th! D'oh!

Company has gone home, which is botha bad thing and a good thing. They arrived safely and are, no doubt, watching the fireworks on the Mall. We cannot watch the fireworks here, but we sure can hear them. Whatever happened to "cracking down?"

I made a bit of progress on the Christmas stocking:



The dark green on bright white is going to look a lot different than the soft sage on cream that the pattern calls for. I decided to leave off the Latvian braid, too. I was about 7 rows into the pattern (140 stitches) when I realized that I had forgotten it. If no one says anything, I'm pretty sure it won't be missed.

.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random