Saturday, April 16, 2005

Less Than Zero

Long day with little accomplished but I did manage to get a haircut:



and work on the baby sweater:



If I had calculated the sleeves as carefully as I calculated the body (I am upsizing a pattern that a cyberfriend shared), I would be seaming it right now. But, as I plunged right on in, I had to frog the sleeve and re-knit it.

I do think I may be able to finish tonight or tomorrow. Liz, you were right. The texture is showing up a lot more than I expected!


I haven't touched the Aran vest. And my KAL sweater would be wimpering from neglect if it could. We won't mention the sock, either.

My kitchen is about half cleaned, though. Surely that counts for something!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random