Friday, April 08, 2005

Beach Blanket Bingo

I'm back! Did you miss me?

We spent 4 glorious days in Virginia Beach, about 7 hours south of here. Our room overlooked the boardwalk
and the beach (which is replaced every morning at the crack of dawn):
The weather was warm and sunny until Friday morning
which made it perfectly okay to leave and come home!

And when we got here, the sun was shining in Pennsylvania and it was warm enough to open windows and the daffodils were in bloom (pictures tomorrow).

What I can show today is the progress on the baby blanket

Comments:
Nice progress on the blankie! Are you progressing inward? That's what it looks like from the photo, but I would have thought you start at the center on dpns and increase.
 
Nope, this is one giant mitered square. I cast on 320 (I think) stitches, then decreased 2 at the center of each RS row. It makes a big L with a diagonal feature.

I'll finish it off with i-ord.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random