Wednesday, March 09, 2005

True Colors

What kind of friend, knowing that you are on a diet, brings you chocolate? Godiva cholcolate?

The same kind of friend that, knowing you are on a yarn fast, sends you the Godiva of yarn:



A very true friend, of course. Thanks Janice !

All I need to do now is. . .decide what it wants to be. Lovely soft coral lambswool. About 220 yards (200 meters) of it. Ooooo! lace!. Yeh, lace!

I will keep you posted.


*****************************

And since this is such a short post (seeing as I can barely keep from nodding off), there's room for a picture of a sheepy nature:




One of this year's models, from the Dollar Tree.

Comments:
I'd love to have them! Rather than send to me, so that I get to send them on (and the P.O. gets paid twice), how about sending them right there?

My charity of choice is the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe. The address for baby stuff is:

CRST WIC Program
P.O. Box 590
Eagle Butte, SD 57625

Mommies and babies will bless you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random