Monday, March 21, 2005

The Thing

Can you guess?? Do you know??

I borrowed this:



The kid suggested that it resembles an baby enema device (please explain how he would know. . .no, wait!). Yeh, maybe for a baby elephant!

We have big honkin' carpenter ants. The tree they nested in is long gone, but I think they are still infesting the roots.

My friend, the bug guy, lent it to me.

Coming tomorrow: the finished Henley! I'm down to the last 4 rounds of the second sleeve, the weaving in of ends and the sewing on of buttons. Film at 11.
Comments:
Thanks for giving the answer. Now my warped imagination can take a rest!
 
I had good luck with the boric acid - jelly - left over cat food concoction described here:
carpenter ant bait

Be sure to put it somewhere the animals (and obviously children) can't get it. I put the plate inside a closed squirrel trap and placed bricks on it.
 
Thanks for the link lucia. If this doesn't work, that's next!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random