Sunday, March 13, 2005

There's Always Tomorrow

I've worked feverishly on my Knit Along sweater when I could this weekend. I even took it along to the workshop I attended on Saturday, but my role there was a busy one, so I think I might have actually completed one (very long) row while I was staffing the registration desk. Other than that, I had no time to knit.

The workshop, centered on a document called The Blueprint to End Hunger, was very interesting, the attendance was small (as we expected), but participation was high (also expected), and there was no way that I could knit, be a gofer, get lunch set out, mind the cutest little boy I've seen in a long time while his dad spoke, and knit. It just wasn't going to happen!

I did make some progress, though:



I made it to the spot where the sleeves split off from the body of the sweater.

I saw the soon-to-be grandfather of the heart hat and booties recipient. He was just so pleased! Baby's due in about 2 more weeks.

I did a little knitting on the denim pullover, too, but when I put the photo side by side with the last proress shot I took, I decided that there wasn't enough difference to bother posting a picture.

And I think I'm going to take Jean's advice and keep going on the vest.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random