Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Organization

I spent the better part of the weekend doing mundane chores. First the taxes. Yep, all done! And copied, and ready to mail. On the 14th. Not one minute earlier.

Then, as I had been promising myself for weeks, I worked on the stash shelves



The three bins on the right are new, and allowed me to pull the yarn stowed under the futon out and put it away, finally! And the yarn that was in the cat litter bucket. And some other stuff that really needed a proper home.

I did a bit of color coordination and some rearranging. It looks so much better!

I also discovered that, instead of having no room at all for new yarn, as I thought when I had it piled all over the place, I actually have lots of room for more yarn! See?




I could probably fit another 10-20 balls of yarn in there!

The yarn fast has gone so well, that I'm thinking about extending it a bit longer, though. We are hitting the beach in another week and there are no less than three yarn shops where we are going! I think I'll save my money until then and fondle the yarn I'm getting for a change.
Comments:
Oh yes, you are so noble, restraining yourself from adding to that already-impressive stash.

Um, want some green cotton? *g*
 
No, thank you, very much. *g*

I have another ball of that purple cotton. . .
 
Got them at Sam's Club (back when I would still shop there). I have a whole six-pack plus left over, so, yeh, I could expandthem if I had a room with rubber walls. . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random