Thursday, March 24, 2005

On the right track

The yarn fast is fast coming to an end (just three more days). I have spent the last 37 days checking my favorite on-line stores on a daily basis. Smiley's got a couple new yarns and sold out of the colors I wanted, as did Elann.com. I will survive!

I bought a couple of books, acquired a small amount of new stash (from friends who sent it unbidden, but not unwelcome):

And I selected my mildly challenging next project which will be one of the first for this year's fair. I do believe that I can put together the Pingofrance into a version of this:

It's a Debbie Bliss ( Great Knits for Kids). The yarn the pattern calls for is cotton. I plan to use the acrylic/wool blend instead.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random