Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Miles From Home

What is it about knitting (as in knit every row?) that has me so beguiled these days? Why am I knitting miles and miles and miles?



Yes, I selected the dark blue-purple yarn. Yes, I selected the v-neck cardigan (though I could still join the circle and make a v-neck pullover -- nah, I don't think so). I am still considering other possibilities. Like cables from the armpit to the hem. Or maybe a fair isle band at cuffs and hem. Or an intarsia dragon on the back like those satin jackets the soldiers brought back from Asian tours. No, wait.

But it won't be stark. Unless I decide that it won't be fancy.

And I really do need to get going on that Aran vest!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random