Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control

One more day! And I am chomping at the bit! I have a bunch of buttons picked out to put on my top-down raglan, and bunches of yarn for charity and gift knitting as well.

Of course, I am not sure that I can rationalize any more yarn right now. Just finished doing our taxes today and we owe, owe, owe because we sold some stock that was actually doing well.

I've reached the bottom of the body of the top down, so now I am looking through pattern dictionaries for a good bottom edging and for the cuffs.

I like this one:


It's from Debbie Bliss' Knitted Embelishments. I think a plain twisted rib around the neck and edging the front openings will compliment it well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random