Saturday, February 19, 2005

Finshing School

On February 9, I posted pictures of 5 (count 'em) works in progress (WIPs). On February 13, I reported the completion of 1, 4, and 5.

Today, I am reporting the completion of 2:




and the demise of 3:

which has been sent back to the bullpen:


That Pinguoin bootie pattern was just too much to bear!

But I'm not done with the destruction of the stash. Oh, no!

Witness:



the beginning of a top down polo sweater in cotton blend. That's the "skein" it's resting on--all 2.2 pounds of it! I adjusted Joan Hamer's pattern a bit, eliminating the collar, and I think I'll make the placket just 2 buttons deep. I might make the sleeves 3/4 length. I have time to decide about that.

And when I finish that one, I have two more "skeins" of the same yarn, one in "bark" and one in "eggplant." I see summer tops in my future.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random