Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Newsfront

. . .and back and sides.

I guess four times was the charm, because I'm off to a decent start on the newsboy cap, and I'm already getting that "is it finished yet?" query every 10 minutes or so. So, I took a picture of the hat with the blue waste yarn in the background:




and he said, "hey, that's my hat!" so I slipped it onto a longer circ and let him try it on. (There is no picture.) He pronounced it a perfect fit and commented that he can't remember being this excited about one of my knitting projects in a l-o-n-g time!

Well! Half a dozen dynamite sweaters, socks up the wazoo, scarves to die for be damned-- all of them!

I am on the hunt for a good wool ragg yarn to make the next one (this being only a prototype).

I leave you with a picture of the cat alien:

Scary, huh?




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random