Friday, December 10, 2004

The Mouse That Roared

Oh, and roar s/he did! Tell me I'm not the only one that Christmas shops or both the household cats, their assorted fuzzy friends, and the grandcats. Please.

I located Wendy's catnip mouse pattern in my binders-of-patterns (be sure to check out the happy kitties in the mouse-along gallery!) and immediately cast on a cabled mouse in what was left of the Tahki Dazzle yarn from another project (felted cat bed, if I remember correctly). Then I made another, then I dug out some geriatric Lopi ina natural color and made two more (lots of that left, so there will be others!) , thenI found a small ball of Mill Blue Naturespun that I'd been using as a pin cushion (needle felting works, by the way!) and cast on another.

This pattern is quick and addicting, and so far, the household cats haven't discovered the Cosmic Catnip on the computer desk. Note to self: put the catnip away!

Anyway:



They take about 30 minutes each to knit and about 10 minutes to seam and stuff.

There's still time to play Santa Paws to your favorite feline!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random