Monday, December 20, 2004

Look For the Silver Lining

Big, brown, and boring (tm) is finished! And it fits the other half like it was made for him! And he likes it. So pthhhhh!



We got home last night to discover that Miss Penny had downloaded her dinner (and possibly Sparky's as well) onto our bedspread. It would be abig heavy sucker even if it weren't king size, so off to the laundromat I went.

I took along the current laprobe and made some nice progress:



I should be able to get it finished this week. But wait!

The sweater-rejector (yeah, I know, I should have asked before I started it) will be getting a hat



instead. (The one without the top-knot!) Perhaps it will stop him from pinching his dad's!

Oh, and Sparky has discovered the bears.



And I have posted more than enough photos in lieu of actually writing. Back to the knitting of ear cozies (that's a Fiber Trends pattern) and the crocheting together of blocks. And the decorating of the tree in the living room and the baking of cookies, and maybe even the making of dinner!


Comments:
I know I said that you should have asked him before you made it, but he's an ungrateful bastage anyhow. I vote you make the hat ~with~ the bobble in revenge. Or how about some nice bunnie ears?
 
The problem with bunie ears is






He'd wear them!

On camera!

To spite me!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random