Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hats Off

I continue to plug away on big, brown, and boring and got a wake up this morning.

Sweater-for-the-kid was my idea, not his. Well, duh! Note to self: ask before embarking, next time!

For the record, it fits me! And the first sleeve is finished.

I'm working my way through the last of the discontinued Lion Brand Al-Pa-Ka. It's lovely yarn, nice to knit, but makes a very fuzzy fabric (as in, it looks like it rolled around in a corner full of cat and dog hair. But it should be warm and comforting. And I added another hat to the Ship Support collection:




I'm working my way through Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop in preparation for doing the Hand to Hand sweater with my knitalong group. This "recipe" is Lessons 1-4 from Part 1.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random