Sunday, October 31, 2004

Two Days in the Valley

Lehigh Valley, that is.

By this time Tuesday, I will have voted for my candidate and will be sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear the outcome of the election. We are getting phone calls regularly from both sides of the race. Whatever gave the opposition the idea that we are "undecided?"

There were folks walking door to door earlier. Either they were campaigning, or they were distributing religious tracts. Either way, I wasn't sure I wanted them knocking on my door, so I stuck my Kerry poster in the front window and returned to cleaning the bathroom.

I will be glad when this election is over!


Friday, I scored this:



Lovers of foo foo scarves will be very happy with this newest offering! Yes, I looked inside before I paid for it, and yes, I saw a couple of redeeming patterns.

I started this:




Yeh, that's the green plastic yarn. So shoot me!

There's an interesting overall cabled sweater, a basic kids' raglan with cute embelishments, a modular afghan, and a lot of butt-ugly crochet. It was worth the $4.50 cover price (to me). YMMV

And I did get more bears. So I have a total of 14. I just love the purple ones! They didn't have that color at "the Tree" when I bought the first batch. Sweaters are done for the first 2.



Like the lopi, I probably won't be posting more pictures until there's something to see.

And speaking of the lopi, I am about 3" from the yoke. So, perhaps, there will be a photo tomorrow.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random