Saturday, October 02, 2004

Rambling Rose

Little knitting, even less laundry, and absolutely no grocery shopping happened last night because I had to work late. How depressing!

And then, I realized that I have had exactly one actual weekend since August. Not right! Not fair. (sigh) Nothing I can do about it. (even bigger sigh) And in a little more than 14 hours, our annual event will be over. The beautiful people will have gone home. And we can get back to business as usual.

In the meantime, I got some feedback about my boy sweater choices. My reader Bliss (Watch your e-mail for the address you requested.) suggested Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket as quick and easy.

I've made several BSJs and love the pattern. (I have EZ's original, and the "revisited" pattern that was published a few years ago in Knitter's.) It just wasn't what I was looking for this time around. Maybe next one. . .

And despite the lack of time, I made a small bit of progress on Rambling Rows:




That's about 3/4 of the back. Think it's bright enough? Boy enough? Can I lend you my sunglasses?

And lopi has not been completely neglected, though I doubt that I'll be taking many more photographs until there's "something interesting" to report. Plain gray sleeves are just boring!



I'm already up to picture "3" on this sweater and I haven't even reached the elbow of the first sleeve! "4" will be the body and 2 completed sleeves joined. Maybe even a "yolk" shot!

Yep, no more lopi shots until there's something worth shooting.

And now, off to do battle.










Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random