Friday, October 15, 2004

Photo Finish

Much knitting was accomplished last night! And I took pictures. But my ISP is having fits (I think they called it "intermittent service interruptions.") so I could not transfer the pictures to my FTP server which means there are no pictures to post here. That's okay. They were fuzzy and out of focus anyway.

So, please close your eyes and imagine that there are bathroom mirror shots of: catbed-on-head and neckwarmer-on-neck. Because of the nature of the pojects and the quality of the pictures, you'd probably be scratching your head anyway, so go on and do that, too.

The FOs look better than the fo-tos.

See:







Comments:
Sandy,

Wendy has a photo on her blog of herself in her catbed (unfelted) which I thought was a riot, since it's exactly what I did with *my* first one. So I posted a comment, asking folks to 'fess up about wearing their beds.

I'm sure if you noodle around, you will see others of us catbedders wearing our creations.
 
*snort*

It's you, honest!
 
Classmates.com keeps telling me that a long-ago best-friend-we-never-dated wants me to post my picture. I think either of these. . .
 
And we will be expecting a picture, Sandy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random