Sunday, October 03, 2004

The House that Dripped Blood

Okay, it's not blood. It's water. And not even red water. Just water. But it's dripping in the basement, and try as we might, we cannot find the source.

And I think I've mentioned that I am cheap, so you will understand why I am not willing to pay someone (a plumber) many $$$ to trace a leak to its source. Once we find out what is leaking, we'll get a pro in here to fix it. In the meantime, we'll keep a bucket in place to contain the drip, which, so far, is amounting to less than a cup a day, even allowing for evaporation and a dehumidifier in close proximety.

And on a knitting note, I'm almost to the armpit on lopi-sleeve #1. No pictures. I promised that the next photo would be body and two sleeves.

And I am making nice progress on
the Rambling Rows jacket. What you see is the back and almost half of the front.

I should finish the front tonight and maybe even pick up the first sleeve.

Buttons. Hmmmm

Comments:
Will I go to hell if I vote for lime green buttons?

No, seriously, I think you either need to go for black/neutral or something like schoolbus yellow.

No, I'm not drunk. Yet. Why do you ask?
 
Nope, don't think you are nuts.
How 'bout yellow smiley faces?
Thhe yarn is red and bright aqua (the camera washes out the yellow-green tones).
 
Smiley faces make me yak, but that's just me.

They'd work, though!
 
It's gotta be "boy" or I'd use the apple buttons. Or the daisies.

Maybe black. Plain. Big.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random