Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dumb and Dumber

They were all out on the road today. You know who they are. The folks with the bumper stickers that say I brake for no apparent reason!

Damn!

Who let them get behind the wheel in the first place? And then let them drive on the streets I have to?

Hey, dumbass! You, the one who saw me signaling to turn left and stopped. And signaled me to turn in front of you, nearly causing the guy behind you to rearend you.

You know what? There are people who are paid to direct traffic. And they ain't you!

And yes, I did flip you off! Don't do that again!

I feel a lot better now.

And so did I when I saw what the mailman brought.


All the way from Canada! Enough for 3 pairs of socks. Or maybe a little sweater. The color is called Spruce and the monitor doesn't do it justice. Thanks, Rabbitch !

The other half commented: "Ooo, more yarn! Just when we were in danger of running out!" Pay no attention to him. I don't.

I hope I'm home when the next shipment arrives! (And he isn't!)

And I got the Rambling Rows Jacket seamed. It just needs some finishing bands (i-cord, maybe), and buttons, and it's finished. See?



I'll have to use the red for edging. The aqua is almost gone. Which is fine.

I finished the first lopi sleeve, and worked a little on my cat bed. But there are no pictures.







Comments:
I love that little jacket. How long did it take you to make? And I'm glad you like the Kroy. Thank you for saving me from having to knit socks ...
 
Actually started it on 10/2. Each square takes about 3/4 hour, and each sleeve about 60 minutes. So, I have about 8 hours plus seaming in it right now. I should be able to do the button bands tonight.
 
So about 15-20 hours for me, unless one day I learn how to hold my yarn correctly ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random