Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Candidate

Warning: little knit content, political raving ahead:

I watched the last debate last night and played Debate Bingo along with a lot of ou out there. (Google it, I'm too tired to post a link.) Didn't win. Did get 4 in a row in a lot of places, though.

Is it just me, or did it seem that the moderator was feeding W lines guaranteed to give us all "hits" on our scorecards, and that W wasn't picking them up. Are we surprised?

All in all, I don't need the polls to tell me who won. One candidate was composed and self-assured. The other bumbled through.

If the election were held tomorrow, I'd be packing (not because of the outcome, but because we leave on a short vacation a couple days later).

And so, I knitted and crocheted through the debate, and added a couple of inches to the neckwarmer, a couple inches to Finnegan's bed and 9 more squares to the afghan:



And I'll leave you with this picture that I've been dying to post. It has no reason for being here except that it's cool!






Comments:
Wish'd i had known about debate bingo. I'd be packing too if i had somewhere to go. W's struggle to validate Daddy is becoming way too much to deal with.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random