Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ready, Willing, and Able

After spending a couple of days on cat beds, felted, (I have the third one on the needles--obsessive? Moi?) I decided to drag out the Naturgarn and get started on Lopi # 2, the gray one. I have enough yarn for several of the designs in the booklet that my son and his SO brought back from Iceland (did I raise him right, or what?), so it's just a matter of deciding which one.



The design on the left uses 4 colors. The one on the right, three. I have 3 lovely shades of gray, from charcoal to light, and a cream. But I don't have to use all of them. The mid-gray (right above the sweater photo) will be the main color.

Decisions, decisions.

Party planning at work continues. Why do we do this to ourselves??

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random