Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Egg and I

Sorry, bad pun. Merely a comment on the "misspelling" or mis-use of words that I see daily on the various lists.

Isle (not as in "fair") used to mean aisle (as in "the yarn aisle at Wal-Mart")

The ever-popular mis-use of their/they're/there (repeatedly, and often in the same post! )

The equally popular mis-use of its/it's.

And let's not forget your/you're.

Feel free to add as many as bother you to the comments section.

And now, for the reason for the pun:



I'm ready to start the "yolk" of my 1st (of 3) lopi sweaters! This bulky yarn on big needles stuff goes fast.

Oh, and lookie what came in today's mail:



My winnings!! $20.50 all together. I've already deposited it!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random