Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Pink Panther

Okay, okay, having trouble coming up with a movie-title somehow related to today's post!

Today is the last day of my 6-day weekend. Tomorrow, it's back to the grind and work and all that, and I must deliver my fair entries. I am seriously down to the wire, here, folks.

"Company," in the form of my older child and his significant other is arriving on Friday. The house is a wreck. My to-do list is only half-scratched off. The house is a wreck (I think there's an echo in here). And I still have two freakin' snowpeople to finish!

I'll spare you the details of what remains un-accomplished (ironing, floor scrubbing, wall painting--no, wait, I said I'd spare you. . .) and show you this:




It's all of the pink yarn in my stash. Every ball, skein, hank, cone. You see, there isn't very much of it when it's all gathered in one spot! However, I suspect it's plotting to take over the rest of the stash, so I must use it up and be rid of it!


Later today, I will post the pictures of my snowpeople. That's assuming 1) that I finish them and 2) that my hands don't fall off in the meantime.

For now, I'm off to take a handful of generic Advil.

Update:






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random