Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another Day In Paradise

All sorts of exciting stuff is going on at work. Too bad I can't blog it.

But if I were writing it down, I could sell it to the soaps. 'nuff said. But I'd be rich. Just sayin'. (But no one would believe it.)


The latest Ship Support socks are finished. Talk about a fast knit!

Short cuffs, fat yarn. Size 9 needles.

What's not to like?

I had planned to knit in the waiting room. No such luck. I was on time. They were on time.

Actual time away from the office (start to finish): 45 minutes! Match that!
Comments:
Ann,
How about sending this pattern and picture to www.socknitters.com?
I'm sure they will knit them right up!! There is a request for "socks for soldiers" If you would like to join, sign up today.
Thanks!!!
Ivy Fern
 
Ann,

How do you make a center-out blanket? And can it also be made for adults? I like the one you just finished, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Thanks in advance.

P.S. The socks are beautiful.
 
While I am in a thankfully trauma/drama free zone at work. At last. Of course I'm not actually doing any work at the moment, but one can't have everything.

Match that? The whole point of doctor visits is knitting time! Mine kept me cooling my heels for almost an hour last Friday. I managed to frog the Prairie Shawl back to the latest mistake. I made him wait while I finished frogging the row. He's a young doctor. (They all sort of are nowadays. Think that means anything?)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random