Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Day

The 2005 count is in! From January 1 to December 31, 2005, I finished:
4 adult sweaters
1 pair of socks
32 hats
12 scarfs
9 pairs of slippers
3 baby caps
1 afghan
11 children's sweaters
1 baby blanket
10 pairs of booties/baby socks
1 shawl
1 dishcloth/facecloth
7 pairs of mittens
1 christmas stocking
23 afghan squares
7 toys
1 shrug
1 pair of leggings
2 teddy sweaters
2 bags
2 scraper mitt

and finished 3 afghans from squares supplied by other people.

That's a total of 135 items!

I used 25.49 miles (43.73 pounds) of yarn.

Impressive as it sounds, it's my smallest output since I started keeping track. Clearly, I needto fire up the Bond!

Happy New Year!

.




Comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! It was definately a fruitful year for you - knitwise.
Don't worry about commitments for 2006, you're on the right path!
Happy New Year from Toronto!
Mairin (Maureen)
 
Wow, that's awesome! Nice variety of items, not to me mention the quantity..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Previous | Next | Random